Business Development Manager
Location: Denver, CO
In partnership with Lifeway Mobility, Wynne Hires is accepting applications and interviewing immediately for an experienced Business Development Manager for Lifeway Mobility’s Greater Denver Metro Area.
Lifeway Mobility’s products help seniors and disabled individuals stay safe in their homes and remain independent.
Total Rewards: $80,000+ base salary, plus incentive structure (additional 10-20%).
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Ins., 401(k), PTO and the opportunity for advancement and professional growth in a thriving industry – providing products to help the mobility compromised. This is a role where you will feel a sense of purpose every day!
Local travel 50-75% (within 45 minutes of Denver office – no overnight travel) – 25-50% in the office with a dynamic, dedicated team.
Mileage and expense reimbursement for generating leads, developing, and nurturing relationships, and educating referral sources for individuals who would benefit from accessibility, and mobility products (stair lifts, chair lifts, ramps, transfer aids and more).
A qualified Business Development Manager will drive the business development efforts to develop and nurture referral sources in the Denver area while working in a matrixed environment with colleagues in sales, marketing, and operations.
A day-in-the-life of a Business Development Manager means being visible in the community, educating and presenting Lifeway Mobility’s products to referral sources such as hospitals, home health agencies, outpatient therapy companies, senior services providers, industry partners, non-profit organizations, and physician offices. It is essential that you are energized by conducting in-service workshops, presentations, and educational luncheons to introduce mobility solutions and services to clinicians, liaisons, physicians, patients, facility staff, and other referral sources.
Are you creative with a flair for marketing? You will be mentored and coached to develop and share innovative campaigns to grow leads for the knowledgeable, 8-person outside sales team.
Business Development Managers actively participate in networking groups, associations and organizations dedicated to the senior and long-term disability population.
This is a role where you will have autonomy, flexibility, and a true sense of purpose every day!
Our team in Denver, and Englewood are eager to support your on-boarding and training, and will share best practices and the road to success!
- Business Referral Development
- Produce leads to exceed monthly sales quotas for Lifeway Mobility’s Denver office.
- Visit existing and new partners with an average of 10+ development calls/visits per day.
- Utilize company ERP and CRM to manage lead sources, customers, and sales performance.
- Create and lead activities to grow the business in key product areas.
- Update lead activity, appointments and results weekly and monthly.
- Design/redesign digital Marketing on Canva or similar software.
- Produce weekly social media posts with engaging content.
- In collaboration with the corporate Lifeway Mobility marketing team, create and send digital campaigns using branded templates.
- Advertising Campaigns: Identify, assess and implement print, direct mail and TV/Radio advertising channels by developing advertising content and brand messaging.
- Event Management includes developing an annual event calendar, managing event booking/payment, negotiating costs, scheduling setup and demonstrating to staff the booth design and layout, and expectation to participate in events that will produce leads and appointments.
QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years of marketing and business development experience – preferably in healthcare.
- College degree in Business, Marketing or Healthcare a plus along with 5+years of related experience and/or training. Non-clinical home care, senior care, long term disability or related service industry preferred.
- Experience nurturing established relationships and developing community relationships and connections in the Greater Denver Metro Area.
- Professional and clear communication skills including the experience and proven ability to present and speak in large and small group settings.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, trustworthy, empathetic, and solutions focused.
- Knowledgeable regarding the senior or disabled population regarding home safety, fall risks and ADLs of clients.
- Ability to travel locally 50-75% (within 45 minutes) and be a Lifeway Mobility brand ambassador in meetings and events.
- Experience with ERP and CRM documentation, reporting, and trend analyses.
- Superior time management & relationship building skills.
- Valid driver’s license and evidence of automobile insurance.