Primary function: The Community Liaison/Business Development role is essential for generating leads and referrals in the community by educating and presenting Lifeway Mobility products and services to referral sources such as Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation hospitals, Acute Care Hospitals, LTAC’s, Children’s Hospitals, Home Healthcare Agencies, Non-Skilled Home Care Providers, Outpatient Therapy Providers, Senior Services Providers and physician/doctors’ offices. Conduct presentations, educational luncheons, and host and attend relevant events by introducing our products and services to clinicians, liaisons, physicians, patients, their families, facility staff and other referral sources.
This is a role where you will have autonomy, flexibility in setting your own schedule. It is expected that you will spend most of your time in the field in front of customers as this is not a behind the desk role.
- Produce referrals to exceed monthly sales quotas for the location and territory
- Make 10-12 sales/community calls per day on average
- Manage Territory Key Accounts
- Utilize company ERP and CRM to update and follow-up on referral sources
- Communicate regularly and effectively with team
- Communicate with leadership
- 3-5 years of demonstrated Sales experience preferably in healthcare or mobility accessibility products and services
- Established community relationships/connections/referrals (contacts/referrals)
- Proven people and relationship skills (referral sources, patients, family members, general public)
- Strong ability to present and effectively communicate (verbally and in writing)
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, self-starter, trustworthy, and empathetic
- Knowledgeable regarding home safety, fall risks and ADL’s of clients
- Valid driver’s license and evidence of automobile insurance.
- Ability to travel within CT, MA, RI and Southern NH – to multiple job sites and attend required meetings
- Post-secondary school degree preferred
- Must be able to work in ERP and other company software systems