Due to an internal promotion, we are hiring an HR Manager with Manufacturing/Factory and Labor Relations/Union experience.
With 3 direct reports (Recruiter/Generalists and Payroll Specialist), the HR Manager supports 350 local employees (Union and Administrative) including negotiating the Collective Bargaining Agreement, overseeing Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Separations, Compliance, Policies & Procedures, Conflict Resolution and Confident Communication in leading the HR Department.
- Sets, monitors, and reports on progress for HR objectives, initiatives, and goals.
- Designs, implements, and executes policies and procedures that promote a diverse, inclusive, and healthy work environment.
- Oversight and responsibility for the overall Talent Acquisition and Talent Management strategy and execution.
- Directs and coordinates human resources activities including compensation, labor relations, benefits, onboarding, and training.
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor relations including collective bargaining agreement negotiations.
- Monitor HR metrics, departmental goals, and budget.
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum of 10 years of hands-on HR experience in a Factory/Manufacturing environment, including Labor Relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Advanced Degree and HR Certifications highly desired.
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior HR representative in a factory setting.
- Leadership skills to communicate up the chain of command.
- Hands on experience with HRIS – Paychex T.A.M. experience a plus.
- Solid MS Office Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
- High EQ and excellent communication and interpersonal skills including conflict resolution, a cool and collected communication style, empathy, inclusivity, diversity, and cultural awareness.
- Resourceful thinking, problem-solving aptitude and data driven decision-making skills.
Competitive salary plus annual profit-sharing bonus; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance; 401K plus Match, EAP, Tuition Reimbursement, Company Events, Inclusive Culture!
Cathy Wynne, SPHR, SHRM-CP