We are interviewing candidates for a full-time, permanent, Hartford based Install & Service Coordinator for Lifeway Mobility, an established leader in the fast-growing home accessibility industry. Our products help seniors and disabled individuals, stay safe in their homes, and remain independent.
The job of the Install & Service Coordinator is to ensure that new and used equipment installations and service calls, are handled efficiently, competently, and accurately, for the best service to our valued customers.
Qualified candidates must be computer-savvy and enjoy multitasking throughout the day. Our in-office work environment is fast-paced, no two days are the same, and you can feel good about making a difference in people’s lives, every single day.
Service Coordinators are the schedulers, coordinators, invoicers, problem solvers, and the planners, who get to be part of a collaborative and effective team. Successful Install and Service Coordinators can and have grown into Leads, Managers, and Operations Leaders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Scheduling and coordinating installations for stairlifts and ramps
- Taking calls from customers regarding service issues
- Estimating labor hours
- Requesting service authorizations from state agencies
- Creating and sending invoices
- Entering payments and following up on collections
- Working with city/town municipalities to obtain/schedule building permits and inspections
- Coordinating and packing returned parts, and verifying credits from vendors
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in equipment install/service coordination demonstrating success with multi-tasking, setting priorities, planning and execution, troubleshooting, and managing timelines.
- Intermediate computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, and CRM systems – (client relationship management)
Pay Range: $22-$23 per hour to start