Working collaboratively with the engineering team, the Programmer is responsible for creating and editing LabVIEW & Visio programs for custom designed and assembled, aerospace test systems.
This is a career opportunity to see projects from design to completion, where employees are cross trained for skill development and career progression.
Summary of Tasks:
- Create and edit LabVIEW programs for custom built Aerospace Test Control Systems.
- Create block diagram schematics using Visio.
- Interpret schematics to create excel file for analog input, output, and digital signals.
- Program smart panel meters; setting and documenting jumpers for real-time program.
- Create, edit, and update Automation Direct PLC systems programs.
- Document and update customer related files to reflect software changes and revisions.
- Create and maintain operators’ manual for the equipment we design, build and install at customers’ sites.
- This is a full-time, office-based position and the hours are: 8:00am-4:30pm (not hybrid or remote)
- Hands on experience programming and debugging in NI LabVIEW and Visio.
- Hands on experience reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings, and schematics.
- Familiarity with Statement of Work, and the ability to exercise independent judgment and decision-making for project deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to learn, build and leverage experience for future projects.
- Compensation is based on skills, experience, and ability.
- Benefits include PTO, 401K with company match, and Medical Insurance: Company pays 50% of health & dental insurance premiums.
- Culture: As a smaller employer, employees see projects from concept, to design through to installation, and further develop their skills in many areas, including traveling to customers’ sites during install and set-up.