Job Title: Sales Consultant
Location: Baltimore, MD region (Road Warrior – This is an on-the-road job. A clean driving record and the ability to travel throughout your assigned region is essential.)
Total Rewards: $60,000 plus commission / Company Car and on-the-job training / Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance / 401(k) savings plan and Paid Time Off for Illness, Holidays and Vacation
Wynne Hires is interviewing candidates for a full-time, permanent, Baltimore, MD area-based Sales Consultant for Lifeway Mobility, an established leader in the fast-growing home accessibility industry. Our products help seniors and disabled individuals, stay safe in their homes, and remain independent.
A qualified Sales Consultant must have relationship-building skills that will enable them to build trust with potential customers, and to generate leads and referrals. The Sales Consultant role is a mix of Business to Consumer Sales and of Business Development. The successful Sales Consultant will generate leads and referrals and must be visible in the community by educating and presenting to referral sources such as Skilled Nursing/Rehabilitation hospitals, Acute Care Hospitals, LTAC’s, Children’s Hospitals, Home Healthcare Agencies, Non-Skilled Home Care Providers, Outpatient Therapy Providers, Senior Services Providers and physician/doctors’ offices. The consultant must understand the potential challenges that our customers face and will be responsible for conducting in-depth needs analyses for customers. The sales consultant as a subject matter expert will be able to make recommendations and present solutions with purchase options, while also setting expectations for the customer regarding timing, installation and warranties, service agreements and other product lifecycle information. They will coordinate the purchase, work with scheduling, collect orders, and collaborate with other team members at Lifeway to drive a 5-star customer experience.
The Sales Consultant is an individual who is a member of the Sales team and works with all members of the organization to generate leads and referrals, build relationships within the community, and sell and provide our customers with home accessibility solutions. The Sales Consultant uses their sales and knowledge and knowledge of state regulations to work with all locations to ensure a positive outcome for the clients and families.
- Meet with clients and their families at pre-scheduled appointments
- Produce referrals to exceed monthly sales quotas for location and territory
- Manage and grow territory key accounts or partners
- Conduct needs assessment of home and discuss with client recommendations that will enable customer to safely and effectively navigate activities of daily living, such as entering and leaving the home, moving from one level to another in the home, utilization of bathrooms, bedrooms and other areas where movement can cause a fall.
- Present solutions to client and customers and demonstrate how these life changing solutions can be installed into the home.
- Utilize Lifeway tools and measurement protocols to determine feasibility of Lifeway products that are needed.
- Produce an estimate and proposal for customers
- Handle objections and assist in purchase options, financing, rental options
- Complete documentation for new clients and work with operations team to ensure we have all appropriate paperwork to set up a client for installation
- Respond to client questions and concerns; assess Client needs, status, and tolerance issues, troubleshoot and make recommendations as indicated or requested.
- Determine eligibility for any assistance & perform any other duties assigned
- Candidate ideally should have between 3-5 years of Sales experience; some healthcare and/or residential equipment sales is preferred.
- Experience in both B2B and B2C sales preferred; including in-home sales
- Established community relationships/connections/referrals (contacts/referrals)
- Proven excellent people and relationship skills (referral sources, patients, family members, general public)
- Strong ability to present and effectively communicate (verbally and in writing)
- Ability to work well independently as well as in groups.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated, self-starter, trustworthy, empathetic, problem-solving skills
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with local and federal regulations
- Post-secondary school degree preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel locally
- Must be able to work in ERP and other company software systems
- Must maintain company and employee confidentiality at all times
- Must maintain professional boundaries at all times
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Effective problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent organization and communication skills