Mobility Products Sales Consultant – Wilmington, DE
Position Overview: Meet with client families in their home to discuss products (stair lifts, chair lifts, ramps and home modifications) that will support an individual’s needs for safety and mobility in their home.
The sales consultant will be thoroughly trained as a subject matter expert and will be able to make recommendations and present solutions with purchase options. The sales consultant must set expectations for the customer regarding timing, installation and warranties, service agreements and other product lifecycle information. They will coordinate the purchase, work with scheduling, collect orders, and collaborate with other team members to drive a 5-star customer experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet with 3-4 clients and their families on a daily basis at pre-scheduled appointments.
- Conduct a thorough needs assessment and take accurate measurements of the home to discuss recommendations that will enable the customer to safely and effectively navigate activities of daily living, such as entering and leaving the home, moving from one level to another in the home, utilization of bathrooms, bedrooms and other areas where movement can cause a fall.
- Present solutions to customers and demonstrate how these life changing solutions can be installed in the home.
- Utilize tools and measurement protocols to determine the feasibility of mobility products.
- Produce an estimate and proposal for customers.
- Handle objections and assist in purchase options, financing, and rental options.
- Complete documentation for new clients and work with the operations team to ensure all appropriate paperwork is in place to schedule a client for installation.
- Respond to client questions and concerns; assess Client needs, status, and tolerance issues, troubleshoot and make recommendations as indicated or requested.
- Determine eligibility for any assistance
- 3+ years of relative experience including knowledge of mobility and accessibility products, activities of daily living, disability services, occupational or mobility therapy or insights.
- 2+ years of experience in a consultative sales role which involved training on needs analyses, proposals and presentations. In-home sales experience is a plus. Equipment sales experience is a plus.
- Local Travel – this is an outside sales role that involves meeting customers in their homes.
- Base salary plus monthly commission
- Health insurance, dental, vision, life, disability, paid time off and retirement.